Who doesn’t love a perfect cappuccino coffee coated with the creamy foam? If you happen to run a restaurant of your own, then there is a high need of impressing your customers with the most unique patterns of cappuccino coffee. On top of it all, the taste and aroma of the coffee being served should be unmatchable too. There is no denying the fact that to make a perfect cup of cappuccino coffee, the commercial coffee machines play an indispensable role. The commercial coffee machines form an integral part of the restaurant equipment Sydney. If you too are looking forward to winning the hearts of your customers with a perfect mug of cappuccino coffee, then take some hints.
Equipment Needed for That Perfect Cup
To prepare a die-for cup of cappuccino coffee, you might require some of the essential kitchen supplies Sydney. The necessary supplies are:
- Commercial coffee machines with steam wand or arm
- Milk jug
- High-quality milk
- Coffee powder
- Sugar by choice
Preparing Your Delicious Coffee Mug
Once you have got all the restaurant equipment Sydney to prepare a mug of delectable cappuccino coffee, then you can proceed in the following manner:
- You must start the process by the proper texturing of the milk. You can improve the texture of the milk by introducing air into milk and then heating the same. For a cup of cappuccino, you would need to scoop the foam that settles on the top of the milk into a cup.
- As per the standard rule, you should fill the milk jug only with 1/3 of the textured milk. This is due to the reason that there should be sufficient milk present for the instigation of the right foaming motion. At the same time, you must keep note of the fact that too much milk in the milk jug would make it overflow once the milk starts expanding.
- You can then impart the steam armor wand of the commercial coffee machines a fast purge. You would need to keep the tip of the arm just underneath the milk’s surface and then you can turn on the steam wand of the commercial coffee machines. You would be welcomed with the chirping and sucking noise of the commercial coffee machines as the heated air is getting subsided into the milk.
- Now you must turn off the steam wand of the commercial coffee machines to avoid the over-boiling of the milk. Now you can pour the cappuccino coffee by lightly swirling the milk to force the liquid around. It is done to achieve the completely packed structure of the milk with a fine and glossy finish.
- For getting the desired foam of the cappuccino, you can give the milk jug the last spin and then you can pour the content from a lowered height with some wiggle. You can then take the jug a bit higher to create the desired foam.
The commercial coffee machines are an essential part of any commercial kitchen Sydney to make the perfect cappuccino coffee.